Saturday, February 19, 2011

Pudding Jello Salad

This recipe came from a cookbook made in 1998 that my mom gave me as a gift.  It was put together by ladies in the area I grew up in.  I double this recipe when I take it to a dinner with a crowd. 


Pudding jello salad
by: Home Run Recipes

1 (6oz.) pkg. Jell-o  (strawberry, raspberry, peach, orange, etc.)
1 (6oz.) pkg. cook and serve vanilla pudding
3 cups water
12 oz. cool whip
Fruit to match the flavor of Jell-o

In a pan add pudding, Jell-0, and water.  Bring to a boil.  Cool in refrigerator.  This will take several hours or over night.  It will be very firm.
Using a electric hand mixer beat well, then add cool whip.  Fold in fruit and serve.

1 comment:

Veronica said...

I make this same salad, but I include a package of cook and serve tapioca pudding as well. Delicious!