A few days ago my 4 yr old brought me these red baking cups and said, "Please make me those yummy things." I knew what he meant. We made some right then. They are like a German pancake.
This recipe is from a Betty Crocker cookbook. Not sure why it has this name.
prep time- 15 minutes
cook time - 30 min.
1/2 cup of butter
1 cup of milk
3/4 cup of flour
1 tablespoon of sugar
1. Grease or line muffin pan. Heat oven to 375 Degrees.
2. In a saucepan melt butter; add milk. Bring to a boil.
3. Add Flour all at once and stir vigourusly.
4. Cook and stir until it forms a ball that doesn't separate.
5. Remove pan from heat and add eggs one at a time. Beat with a wooden spoon until smooth.
6. Divide dough evenly. Sprinkle with sugar (I never do because the kids put jam on top)
7. Bake for 30 minutes.