This recipe is super EASY and FAST. How I got this recipe is a long story so in a nut shell I got it from a chef. If it came from a chef it has to be good, right. Our family gets tired of the same old spaghetti sauce so we just rotate through different ones. Use your families favorite for the top. If you buy parmesan cheese in the bags shredded it usually is only 1 1/2 cups. I didn't pay attention to that on the package when I was at the store. I didn't have enough parmesan cheese and they still tasted delicious.
Stuffed Pasta Shells
By: Home Run Recipes
1 Box Jumbo Pasta Shells
1 pkg cream cheese (softened)
2 Cups Parmesan Cheese (reserve 1/4 cup for the top)
1 Cup Cheddar Cheese (grated)
1 Cup Mozarella Cheese (grated)
2 TBSP Italian Seasoning
1 Large can of Pasta Sauce
1. Cook noodles according to package.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Mix all the cheeses and Italian seasoning together.
4. Stuff shells with cheese mixture. Put them in a 9 x 13 pan
5. Pour pasta sauce over the top
6. Sprinkle reserved 1/4 cup parmesan on top. If you have fresh parsley chop and sprinkle on top too.
7. Bake for 10 to 15 min.