Saturday, June 18, 2011

Turkey Lips (Marinade for Chicken)

This is an amazing marinade for chicken.  I disliked meat  when I was growing up.  In high school Amy my BF invited me to a  BBQ with her parents. This is what the chicken was marinated in and I LOVED it.  It's great to use chicken tenderloins because they soak up a lot of flavor since they are little.




 Put all the ingredients in a plastic container.  This makes it easy to cover.
 Whisk together
 
 Add your chicken.  There is 8 breasts in this picture and lots of room for more.  Maybe 3 or 4 more.
Turkey Lips 
(marinade for chicken)
By: Home Run Recipes

4 Cups 7-up or sprite
1/2 cup Soy Sauce
1/2 cup Teriyaki Sauce
1 TBSP Horseradish 
1/2 Cup Oil
1 tsp. Garlic Powder

Mix all the ingredients together.  Add chicken and marinate over night, covered and in fridge. 

No comments: