Everyone has at least one recipe they can call their own, and for me this is one of my favorites! It is cheese, eggs, and ham all wrapped in the comfort of bread.
- 1 batch of no fail white bread (posted on the blog)
- Roll the dough out like you would for cinnamon rolls
- Fork the dough
- Beat together 4-5 eggs and pour them on top of the dough
- Then sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Spread grated cheese on top
- Add ham or bacon
- Top with chives, onions, and parsley
- Roll it like a cinnamon roll
- Cut and place them on a greased cookie sheet
- Bake in the oven at 350 for 20 min.